A Car You Can Count On

Written by admin on June 17, 2013. Posted in Glendora hyundai, Los angeles hyundai dealerships, Pomona hyundai dealerships

Hyundai dealer ontario

Of any car brand, Hyundai has the record for the most cars sold in the United States in the first year that it sold automobiles in the country. They set this record in 1986. Of the nearly 800 Hyundai dealerships today, Glendora Hyundai, as well as Hyundai dealerships in Los Angeles, make the car available for people on the western coast of California.

Founded in 1967, Hyundai has grown to the point where it has dealerships in 193 of the countries of the world. Overall, there are about 6,000 showrooms and dealerships. Hyundai also runs the largest integrated automobile manufacturing facility in the world. That one facility can make 1.6 million cars each year.

Glendora hyundai and Cerriots Hyundai cars have a lot to offer. The US Environmental Protection Agency lists a Sonata Hybrid as getting 35 miles per gallon in the city and 40 miles per gallon on the highway. With gas being so expensive today, many people are looking for the most fuel efficient cars they can find, and Los angeles hyundai can provide people with fuel efficient cars.

Glendora Hyundai is a part of a massive, global car manufacturing enterprise. People buy good cars, and people have been buying Glendora Hyundais for years. Check out this site for more.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (7)

• August 17, 2013 at 11:10 am |

Sorry Hyundai, I am a fan of toyota. There engines last forever. The car will literally rust out before the engine goes. I have always gotten toyotas, and they have always worked great for me. Its not broke, so I won’t fix it.

• February 24, 2014 at 9:50 pm |

I had a hyundai that lasted for 200,000 miles. I called it Calypso. I will always remember that car. It was an old beater car for me, but it ran like a charm and was great for a first car. I miss her.

• March 27, 2014 at 1:17 pm |